Ashridge Engineering – manufacturing intelligent and innovative control and measurement solutions
Ashridge Engineering Ltd has been designing and manufacturing instrumentation for level, pressure, leakage management and winding temperature protection in a diverse range of industries for over 35 years. We pride ourselves on creating intelligent, innovative and reliable products. Listening to our customers current and future needs, and utilising our extensive in-house electronic, mechanical and electro-mechanical expertise, allows the company to offer custom product development for almost all aspects of industrial instrumentation, protection, control and telemetry.
Our current products include:
- Winding Temperature Indicators for transformer protection
- Textlog range of SMS/GPRS flow, pressure and temperature data loggers
- Hydroguard SMS/GPRS burst prediction and detection system for identifying trunk mains bursts
- Flo-Log manual datalogger
- PRV Controller
- Level, pressure, borehole transmitters
- Oil/water interface detectors
- Capacitance probes and switches
- SmartChart PC and web hosted software
Research and Development
A high investment in R&D and close links with academia has enabled Ashridge to lead the way in the provision of products utilising the latest technologies and innovation.
As part of the Seiche Water Technology Group, and based in the South West, the company is able to capitalise on the strong engineering capabilities inherent to the region. With our in-house pre-compliance and local compliance facilities, all our products meet the most exacting standards before release to the market.
In addition, we have an ISO-9000 based QA system and we are audited annually to maintain our BASEEFA approval for manufacturing products that carry ATEX based certification.